Webinar: Being the Church in the Midst of Crisis
In response to the growing challenges facing Christians and Churches due to the coronavirus pandemic, The Center for Healthy Churches, The Church Network, The Presbyterian Foundation, Baptist News Global, Truett Seminary, The Church Network, Pneumatrix, Uptick, Ministering to Ministers and the Charlie Curb Center for Faith Leadership will offer a twice weekly webinar to help equip ministers and congregations respond to this crisis.
CHC is known for:
- A Pastoral Care DNA that emphasizes diagnosis before prescription
- A commitment to process consulting that emphasizes thoughtful diagnosis over expert consulting and prescriptive solutions.
- A non-naïve knowledge of congregations, characterized by a deep love for, success with, and actual involvement in ministry in local churches
- A financial model that makes these services affordable and available to all congregations and clergy
- An ecumenical, innovative and entrepreneurial spirit with a focus upon establishing an appropriate balance between the five dimensions of health in churches: Spiritual, Mental/Emotional, Physical, Financial, Structural
What is CHC's approach to cultivating a healthy church?
Through consultation, we help churches face a variety of challenges from both inside and outside the congregation. Consultants are trained in helping staffs, deacons, boards, elders, councils, or other leadership groups during these challenges.
What benefits would CHC Coaching provide?
How would CHC help our congregation or our ministry?
What We Offer to Churches
- Congregational Coaching/Consulting
- Individual Coaching
- Denominational/Judicatory Consulting
- Speaking, Preaching, Workshops, Educational Events
We bring hope, help and healing in the spirit of Christ.
The national center for The Center for Healthy Churches is located at Belmont University in Nashville TN.
This unique collaborative partnership enables CHC to have access to excellent resources and facilities, and establishes Belmont as an interested and engaged partner in the health of congregations and clergy across America. In partnership with Belmont’s College of Theology and Christian Ministry, the Moench Center for Church Leadership, and H. Franklin Paschal Chair of Biblical Studies and Preaching, and in collaboration with the Center for Executive Education, CHC seeks to cultivate health and hope for congregations and clergy.
As our relationship takes root and grows, we anticipate a wide array of services and events to emerge.
Contact Us TodayWhether your needs are congregational counseling, individual counseling, ministerial coaching, or event related, we can help.
Reach out to us today and we’ll be in touch shortly.