CHC provides insightful and wise help when you need it. We bring trusted and experienced wisdom along with practical guidance for a healthy and productive path forward.
Congregational life in the 21st century is challenging and daunting. Engaging in spiritual discernment and healthy processes is often best accomplished with help and guidance from a trusted and wise partner. CHC provides churches and clergy with that wise counsel as we help you navigate the challenges of ministry. Our team members have a demonstrated love for the church and a track record of healthy and effective ministry. We believe in the local church as God’s design for bringing His kingdom to life here on earth, as it is in heaven.
Congregations and ministers call us when they find themselves facing both challenges and opportunities.
Some of the challenges and opportunities we help with include:
- A renewed sense of mission and purpose
- Clarity and discernment regarding future opportunities
- Church staff alignment, structure, and teamwork
- Conflict resolution
- Leadership team clarity: Deacons, Elders, Session, etc.
- Designing healthy congregational structures and processes
- Healthy communication strategies
- Effective discipleship and spiritual formation strategies
- Leadership transitions
- A wide variety of congregational transitions
In addition, CHC consultants work with Denominational/ Judicatory/ Institutional entities around:
- Clarifying mission and vision
- Staffing innovations and structures
- Enhancing leadership culture
- Implementation planning
- Opportunity management
CHC consultants are active in local churches, have long histories and success in leadership and see this work as a gift back to the church.