After completing S.T.E.P.™ (Strategic Transition Education Program)- the next generation in interim ministry, feel confident in your ability to assess churches in transition and help them move toward a new future.
Trainers: Dr. Keli Rugenstein, Bill Owen, and Bill Wilson
This training is based on the principles developed by Russell Crabtree in Transition Apparitions: Why Much of What We Know about Pastoral Transitions Is Wrong. Crabtree uses an evidence-based approach that shows a one-size-fits-all approach ignores the uniqueness of each congregation.
|Outdated models teach:||Only S.T.E.P.™ provides:|
|· More theory and less practical.
· Cookie-cutter approaches.
· Grief is the primary emotion in all transitions.
|· A practical approach based on systems theory.
· How to perform systems assessments in any setting.
· How to address the anxiety that happens in every ministry transition.
· Follow up coaching for participants.
Cost: $1,500. Includes twenty-four hours of training and lunch every day.