The Center for Healthy Churches provides help and hope for congregations and clergy through a wide array of ministries. Everyone who works with CHC is currently serving in a congregation or is a recent veteran of a local church or organizational ministry. CHC coaches and consultants combine vast experience, proven track records, and an awareness of the larger issues facing the church in the 21st century enables to bring a non-naïve and deeply spiritual approach to our clients. Our services include:
- Consulting – We help churches face a variety of challenges from both inside and outside the congregation. Consultants are trained in helping staffs, deacons, boards, elders, councils, or other leadership groups during these challenges.
- Coaching – Performance training for clergy – CHC guides ministers through strategic and goal-setting exercises to achieve better results in both personal and professional environments.
- Congregations – Critical help at the right time—CHC offers professional guidance to congregations that are facing both challenges and opportunities.
- Organizations – Thoughtful and challenging help for organizations – CHC offers assistance to organizations seeking a hopeful path into a challenging future.
- Transitions – One of the most significant opportunities for enhancing the health of a church comes during a time of transition. How a congregation travels into, through and out of a transition is often a key predictor for a healthy future.