CHC and Belmont University present S.T.E.P.™ (Strategic Transition Education Program)- the next generation in interim ministry. This training is based on the principles developed by Russell Crabtree in Transition Apparitions: Why Much of What We Know about Pastoral Transitions Is Wrong. Crabtree uses an evidence-based approach that shows a one-size-fits-all approach ignores the uniqueness of each congregation.
|Outdated models teach:||Only S.T.E.P.™ provides:|
· More theory and less practical.
· Cookie-cutter approaches.
· Grief is the primary emotion in all transitions.
· A practical approach based on systems theory.
· How to perform systems assessments in any setting.
· How to address the anxiety that happens in every ministry transition.
· Follow up coaching for participants.
Who Should Participate:
Ministers looking to retool for a new chapter of ministry.
- Experienced transition ministers who want to enhance their skills.
- Judicatory officials who recognize the importance of transition ministry in their region.
Virtual S.T.E.P.™ Coming in Spring/ Summer 2021
After completing the program, feel confident in your ability to assess churches in transition and help them move toward a new future. Know you can rely on a cohort of coaching peers who utilize the same approach in other contexts.
Registration is required. Zoom details will be provided to registrants.
For more information on upcoming trainings, contact: Bill Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org.